Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

To: Sterling Mann <kawfey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:34:34 -0400
It is unlikely that you will find one on port 80 because most of these are
on home ISPs and nearly all home ISPs block port 80.

Spotcollector is the only one I’ve seen that pulls from non telnet sources.
It pulls from #CQDX IRC channel which rebroadcasts DX Summit.

I really wish the dx cluster would get away from telnet. I do get that it’s
reliable and it works but RESTful APIs with json or even xml can do so much
more and has Been around long enough to be reliable.

Ria
N2RJ