[CQ-Contest] Reminder: CQ WPX CW log deadline

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder: CQ WPX CW log deadline
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 11:55:15 +0000 (UTC)
Reminder: the log submission deadline for last weekends CQ WPX CW contest is
2359 UTC May 31, 2019. We accept logs received after the deadline and will
score them, but the late logs will not be eligibleto compete for any awards or
certificates.

We are always interested in any stories you may have to share aboutyour contest
experiences.  A nice photograph or two would be great, too.If you have any
special things you want to point out that could be mentioned in the writeup,
now is the time to let me know.

Terry N4TZ, CQ WPX Contest Director
director@cqwpx.com