[CQ-Contest] Inaudible signals discussions

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Inaudible signals discussions
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 14:42:50 +0000
To paraphrase George Orwell, All operators are equal, but some operators
are more equal than others. K1TN ---- I have been at a station where we had
parallel earphones.
Some operators were logging QSOs when the guy sitting next was hearing just
noise.

I have been logging QSOs when some others that came to the same frequency
heard just noise when I was hearing the far far away three pointers.

I was accused of running over power as I was hearing so well.
Were the guys right when they claimed I was breaking the power rule?

73,
Jukka OH6LI