[CQ-Contest] Modern Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) from 2020 to 2055?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Modern Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) from 2020 to 2055?
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:57:54 +0000
Scientists -- just moss-covered eggheads. The jury is out. Those
"scientists" can't even agree that the "sun" even exists. Light comes,
light goes, who knows? What is "llght," anyway? My cat can see in the dark.
How is that even possible? This current lack of DX may result from *emanations
from plants*! You read it here.

My solution? Burn more fossil fuels. More dirty air = depleted ozone layer
= fewer plants = more DX. Problem Solved. I am not a scientist, so I must
be right.

Jim K1TN