Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers and V47T SSB recordings

To: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers and V47T SSB recordings
From: Jim via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:13:36 -0400
Phone contests using states -  one place where “Ohio” comes through very
nicely. Much easier than “West Central Florida”.

A favorite phonetics story is about Jeff, K8ND, some years back, who would
occasionally use  “Kilowatt Eight North Dakota” for his phonetics.

Calling in a pileup, the other guy comes back “stand by, everybody stand by,
please only the North Dakota station!!”

Jeff comes back “QSL, this is Kilowatt Eight North Dakota, you’re five nine
Ohio”.

73  -  Jim   K8MR