Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 22:32:38 -0400
I have three FT1000MPs still.  They all have the key click mods. Key click mods were developed by Tom, W8JI and also, I think, by George, W2VJN.  W8JI himself did the mod on one of mine.   Still use one of the MPs as first back up to my TS590SG.  They are easier to operate and more fun to operate, but the CIV lines don't work anymore, so I usually use the TS590SG so I can have computer control.  73, John, K4BAI.