[CQ-Contest] 75th Oceania DX Contest - reminder to submit logs by 31 Oct

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 75th Oceania DX Contest - reminder to submit logs by 31 October
From: <bdm556@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 23:21:36 +1100
Hi everyone

Thanks again to everyone who joined the 75th running of the Oceania DX
Contest earlier in October. Despite the lack of sunspots there was an
excellent turnout and we have already received a record number of entries.

We encourage everyone who participated to submit a log, even if the log only
contains one or two QSOs. Every additional log assists us to improve the
accuracy of our log cross checking and adjudication process. Entrants who
submit a log receive a participation certificate (for entries other than
check logs) and will also receive an award (e.g. winner's certificate) if
they are a country or continent leader in the relevant category.

Please upload logs in Cabrillo format using the on-line form at
<https://ocdx.contesting.com/submitlog.php>
https://ocdx.contesting.com/submitlog.php. The log submission deadline is
Saturday 31 October 2020.

For more information please visit  <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>
www.oceaniadxcontest.com or contact us at
<mailto:info@oceaniadxcontest.com> info@oceaniadxcontest.com .

Thanks and 73

Brian VK3MI ZL1AZE

For Oceania DX Contest Committee

(VK3GK, VK3MI/ZL1AZE, VK3TZ, VK4FH, VK4QS, VK5GR, VK7GN, YB0NDT, ZL3GA)