Re: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 5 Nov 2020 in NA LOCAL TIME CHA

To: "rttydigital@groups.io" <rttydigital@groups.io>, "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 5 Nov 2020 in NA LOCAL TIME CHANGE!!
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 04:06:30 +0000
Sorry folks, the time change slipped my mind when I sent out the weekly
announcement.  Thanks to AJ6V for reminding me!

We always maintain the same UTC time, so for those of you that live in those
backwaters that fool with the clocks twice a year be sure to put a yellow
sticky on the monitor to remind you that we will meet one hour earlier in local
time.

The MODIFIED details for our little get together this week:

Friday,  6 Nov 2020, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 5 Nov in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: Around 1805  (Last two to five minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit
Hope to see everyone there!
Ken K6MR