Re: [CQ-Contest] Yamaha CM500 headphones flaking apart

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Yamaha CM500 headphones flaking apart
From: Larry Pace via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:30:19 -0700
I use the same earphones. Love them.
$90 for 6 years of use. That's $15 per year of use. Treat yourself to a new
set. I did.
Larry
N7DD

Sent by Larry

On Nov 17, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Joe <nss@mwt.net> wrote:

I wish I could find the pads I had for my stereo headphones I had in the 70's,
I'm pretty sure they were Koss phones, but the pads were a gell filled oval. it
was like a waterbed on your skull. you could wear them forever and never know
it and talk about blocking outside sounds out! wow!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme