Re: [CQ-Contest] Prosign for Please Copy

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Prosign for Please Copy
From: "Dave Wright-K3DCW" <k3dcw@fastmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:44:12 -0500
Hi, my name is Dave, and I've been known to occasionally let a "please copy"
slip past my lips. I work hard to prevent it, but the struggle is real and must
be fought one QSO at a time. However, I now have a whole new level of respect
for my personal struggle. I never knew that the evil scourge of "please copy"
was on par with the struggle of so many brave people during the civil rights
movement. You're a true hero for taking a stand, Jim.

--
Dave Wright
K3DCW

"Real radio bounces off the sky"