Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT

To: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@advanced-conversion.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is a Great Contest -- NOT
From: Marty Sullaway <marty.sullaway@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 22:51:23 -0500
For what it's worth, NAQP and SS can be fun from W1.

K5ZD makes over 1000 QSOs in SS CW each year, and places quite well. The
NAQP August SSB record was set in W1, and the second-place finisher in the
January running also operated in W1. Randy and many other ops have had
countless 200+ hours in the NAQP from W1.

Marty
NN1C