[CQ-Contest] Sprint coming up in February.

To: CTDXCC <ctdxcc@lists.kkn.net>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint coming up in February.
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 11:44:59 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
My best Christmas and Hanukkah greetings to all,

As a reminder, the "Big" Sprint is coming up in February. A "sprinter's guide"
is up now on the NCJ website, so please check it out and give the Sprint a try.

https://ncjweb.com/sprint-scores/CW-Sprinting-N3BB.pdf

In addition, please send me a photograph of you at your radio, or just fakin'
it at your CW paddle! That way I can provide some recognition to some of the
players, both experienced ops and newcomers, to this wonderful and spirited
celebration to CW radio-sporting.

Also, be sure to check out the weekly NS Mini-Sprint of 30 minutes, sponsored
by the NCCC (tnx N3ZZ/6). This will transition into the NS Ladder (tnx N6ZFO)
for five weeks just before the "Big Sprint" starts Saturday night NA time.

Thanks and here's to a much better 2021. We all could use it!

Photos please! Thanks in advance.

73, Jim N3BB
n3bb@mindspring.com