[CQ-Contest] Call for 2020 CQWW SSB Pix/Stories

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for 2020 CQWW SSB Pix/Stories
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:37:35 -0500
Good morning,

As we near completion of the 2020 CQWW SSB results, I would like to receive
some photos of your 2020 WW contest operation. High resolution photos are
preferred although we can work with most formats.

In addition, if possible, I would also like to receive a few short stories
(~300 words  +/-) from the contest. Perhaps an interesting or new
experience, something unique about managing COVID issues; anything of
general interest.

If you have something to contribute, please contact me directly.

Thanks in advance.

73, John, K1AR
CQ WW Contest Director