[CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Practice sessions

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Practice sessions
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 18:35:00 +0000
2100-2130 UTC, Thursday, 11 February

0100-0130 UTC, Friday, 12 February (Thursday evening NA time)

On Thursday (NA time), let's have two of our now traditional 30-minute practice
sessions to check out our station equipment, software and operator(s).  Both
sessions are prior to the usual Thursday evening NCCC Sprints (RTTY and CW).

Operate just like it's the real thing that starts on Saturday UTC.  Use
whatever bands are open and active for you at each time slot.  You might want
to have a special message prepared to respond to stations telling you that the
contest hasn't yet started.

Most of all, have fun over the weekend in the CQ WPX RTTY Contest.  Please take
some time to take some photos of your station, operation and maybe jot some
notes down, and send them to me, I may be able to feature them in the CQ
magazine write up.

73

Chris N6WM, Ed W0YK and the CQ WPX  RTTY contest team