[CQ-Contest] Array Solutions 2x8 Interface

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Array Solutions 2x8 Interface
From: Kevan Nason <knason00@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 11:32:26 -0500
Ben,

Yes, v4.9 does control the 2x8. I am using mine in a system with IC-8
controllers and FiltermaxIV's.

When I click on the v4.9 link Setup>Antenna Switch(basic) I see
Address "1" and connect/disconnect buttons. When I click "Connect" it
reads my switch configurations. Did you set your switch configuration
up? See this if you haven’t done that yet:
http://www.hamation.com/?AntennaSwitches1.html

Jim, K9YC, glad you had a quick answer. I have twice sent
support@hamation a question without a response. The last time I even
followed up my question to them with an email to Jay asking him to
forward my question to Hamation in case they didn't get my direct
email. Didn't get a response from either Jay or Hamation. It was a
general question about intermittent 10 second trips which disconnect
my antenna. Not RFI related as they even happen when I'm just sitting
around listening to general chatter without transmitting. It most
likely involves Windows com port problems on my end that I just can't
figure out, but I still expected some kind of answer after all the
money I gave them.

Kevan N4XL

On 3/6/2021 10:54 PM, Bernhard Buettner wrote:
>* Jay, WX0B, recommended downloading ControlCenter from the Hamation web
*>* site. I downloaded the software, connected the interface by USB - but I
*>* have no success discovering the 2x8 controller.
*
I suggest that you pose these questions to the Help button on the
Hamation site. I did that a couple of weeks ago and got a very prompt
response in a few hours from the ham who owns the company.

73, Jim K9YC