Re: [CQ-Contest] In Band or Out Of Band

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] In Band or Out Of Band
From: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 22:28:15 -0400
There was a frequency cop like that who spent good couple of hours on my run frequency (7127.2) telling me about each and every American I worked that "he is out of band". I wonder if he would have stayed there with me if I was on that frequency all night . That's what I call a dedication! And we're talking about a problem of keeping our butts in the chairs... I guess in addition to checking if the calling stations are within their band allocations  we would need to be ordered to check the class (Extra or General) of the callers, do a spectrum analysis of the cleanliness of their signals and make assessments of their output powers (if it's withing 1.5 kW) ...

73 Yuri VE3DZ