Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Wonderings

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Wonderings
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:28:47 -0400
Hopefully they won't mess with CQWW too. I have much respect N6TJ's comments because he's a Hall of Fame contester and knows what he's talking about.

Jeff KU8E

On 5/3/2021 10:43 AM, Prasad VU2PTT wrote:
Jim,

I used to look forward to WPX and even go to great lengths to acquire a
special call at times - was not easy here.

It’s meaningless putting out my prefix now that this is an entirely new
contest - may be some day if it becomes an established one :)

Some may call CQ DX instead of CQ WPX though ;-)

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.