[CQ-Contest] What is a good prefix for the WPX Contest?

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What is a good prefix for the WPX Contest?
From: Mark <markzl3ab@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:46:37 +1200
A tale from the other side of the pile up.

A few years ago I was part of the E6Y Dxpedition to Niue and naturally we
chose E6Y for its brevity.

One of the reasons we went when we did was to participate in the Oceania CW
contest. The contest was going great until we decided to start chasing
multipliers.  We quickly found many stations asked us for repeats as they
could not decode our callsign first go, presumably and this never occurred
to us when deciding on the callsign, because it was so short .

It got so bad that in the end we gave up and stuck with running.

73
Mark ZL3AB