Re: [CQ-Contest] [PVRC] A DX Contest on the WARC bands -- A terrible ide

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [PVRC] A DX Contest on the WARC bands -- A terrible idea
From: AB1J via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 20:05:34 +0000 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed the uptick in activity on the bands due to the SEDXC
100w/wire operating event?

There was an extreme overreaction to this event.  All the HF bands are
underutilized and in need of a shot in the arm.  We should be more supportive
of attempts to encourage more activity, WARC bands, too.  30m is very
underutilized, except for the FT8 crowd..

73,
Ken, AB1J