Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY contest coming up fast!

To: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY contest coming up fast!
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:36:31 +0300
:)
really?
B. Audio Recordings: Any single operator entrant (see V.A.1) competing for
a top five finish at the (a) World, (b) Continent, or (c) USA levels,
including Classic Overlay, must record the transmitted and received audio
as heard by the operator for the duration of the contest operation. The
recording must be in a common format (e.g., mp3) and should include the
audio to each ear as a separate channel. The recording must be a continuous
recording (not a recording of individual QSOs). Time “off the air” (when
not transmitting or receiving) does not have to recorded. The recording may
be requested by the Committee within 90 days after the log deadline to help
adjudicate the log. The recording files must be provided by the entrant
within 5 days of the request.
https://www.cqwwrtty.com/rules.htm
Sam LY5W