[CQ-Contest] G6T - 15m SDR Recording wanted please

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] G6T - 15m SDR Recording wanted please
From: <terryburbidge56@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 10:57:54 -0000
If anyone has a recording of CQWW SSB 15m around 21.400 Mhz on Sunday
morning approx. 1030-1100hrs they could let me have, I would be grateful.
Even subjective reports of splatter from my station will help. Specifically
looking at my signal for splatter allegedly 5kHz+ up from fc (21.396MHz). My
own sdr showed nothing unusual and a friend (based in UK so not favouring
propagation) thought all sounded okay. I have already submitted my log.

Cheers,
Tel/G6T/G4MKP