[CQ-Contest] Today's Blackout, Graphically

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, viewprop@yahoogroups.com, ZL2HAM <rick@kiessig.com>, 'PVRC Submissions' <PVRC@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Today's Blackout, Graphically
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 15:29:32 -0400
In copying that ViewProp display of today's dropout, I managed to cut off the time scale at the bottom, without which it doesn't make much sense.  If you take a look at the replacement version at https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vyniempdlqa3zc/dropout.jpg?dl=0, I hope having that will help.  In a nutshell, it shows the last 24 hours' worth of spots by spotters in my area.  You can see that spots on 20 and up basically went away around 1000Z and just started to come back around 1300Z.  The vertical line denotes the current time, and the whole chart covers the last 24 hours.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.