Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [MRRC] Bill N4AR is Silent Key

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [MRRC] Bill N4AR is Silent Key
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:07:36 -0800
On 11/24/2021 12:27 PM, K8MR via CQ-Contest wrote:
I just saw a note on Facebook that Bill Maxson N4AR was killed in a traffic accident
in southern Ohio yesterday morning.  Two killed in I-75 north crash near state
Route 725 ID'd (daytondailynews.com)

That was a route I took commuting from my Univ of Cincy apartment to a co-op job at R L Drake, and SR 275 was the exit I took into Miamisburg. I was working there when JFK was murdered.

The frequent fog made I-75 pretty scary in the mornings, and after passing a semi with it's cab crushed after tail-ending another, I rented a room in South Dayton for the rest of the time I worked there.

73, Jim K9YC