[CQ-Contest] solved!

To: Reflector Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] solved!
From: N9GG via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:57:40 +0000 (UTC)
Ok guys --
WB9SBD amazingly solved my problem by putting exch and then whatever info in
F2, both run and s&p.
I'm delighted but don't know why this needed to happen.
For all these years N1MM+ always put in the correct info from its knowledge of
each contest, into what F2 and such keys would send.
Anyway, now I type "exch, 5nn pa" for example to send this exchange for ARRL DX
CW
I am so thrilled to get this far and stop my query into using other software.
Thanks and gogogo FRC!
 Bob N9GG/WN3K