[CQ-Contest] Looking for Hope Hotel Dayton Room

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for Hope Hotel Dayton Room
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:58:31 -0400

If anyone has to cancel their trip to the Dayton Hamvention and has a room at the Hope Hotel please contact me. I would prefer a single room.

Also, I will probably be flying into Columbus, Ohio and I was looking for someone who might be interested in sharing a cost of a car rental.  They are very expensive right now - about $80 a day was the cheapest I found. My plan right now is to fly to CMH on Thursday morning and drive back to Columbus to fly home on Sunday morning. I have some miles that I can use to fly to CMH for free. If I don't fly in to Columbus I might drive to Dayton. I'm not too excited about driving 614 miles by myself from my QTH in Georgia. Still deciding if I'm going but if i could snag a room at the Hope Hotel I would probably go.

Please contact me off the mailing list if interested.

Jeff KU8E