[CQ-Contest] Dayton Photo Retrospective of Contest Activities

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Photo Retrospective of Contest Activities
From: "KY7M" <ars.ky7m@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:45:31 -0700
With help from TV Bob, N6TV, I put together a Dayton Photo Retrospective of
the main contest activities.  It is published at the back end of the digital
July/August issue of NCJ.  It is also available on ncjweb.com at
https://ncjweb.com/Dayton_Photos_2022_NCJ.pdf .  TV Bob has more photos from
CTU and the Contest Dinner on his website - links are in the article.  The
article will not appear in the print edition of NCJ.  The photos without
Bob's C were taken by me with one exception.

73,

Lee, KY7M

NCJ Editor