Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 10:35:04 -0400
The same here...I ended up with about 400 Qs playing around.  First SSB
I've done in forever.  100' doublet at 45' and 500 watts.

I ran assisted, and basically just went from spot to spot with the arrow
keys in N1MM.  I rarely touched the big knob.

Occasionally I did tune by a good station that had not been spotted, so I
spotted those.  I really would prefer people *don't* automatically spot
everything.  It adds to the traffic, and displays a *lot* of busted spots -
typos or mis-copies, I don't know which...but there were a lot of them.

Anyway, it looks like my tower and antennas won't be up before ARRL-DX,
so...dang.

73 de Lee, AA4GA