Re: [CQ-Contest] SkookumLogger Usres?

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SkookumLogger Usres?
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 20:58:16 -0600
SkookumLogger does not support call history files. If you come across a station
and enter the information, it will save that information so that if you work
them later it will show the data you previously recorded.
But, because of all the reasons we tell folks to always record what you heard
and not what might be in a call history file, K1GQ decided not to support them.
Quite honestly, I don’t miss them.

While on that topic, it is easy for me to tell when folks have old call history
files. For the record, I am in Louisiana, NOT California. It is amazing how
many times I have to repeat my state or section because it does not agree with
what the op is seeing on their screen.
Even after that LCRs show many still didn’t believe me!

73,
Jack, W6FB
Louisiana!!!