[CQ-Contest] Prelim. Results NAQP RTTY February 2023 are available at th

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Prelim. Results NAQP RTTY February 2023 are available at the National Contest Journal
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:55:51 +0000 (UTC)
Preliminary results for the February 2023 North American QSO Party on RTTY
are now available at the National Contest Journal website:
http://www.ncjweb.com/current-naqp-rtty-results/
<http://www.ncjweb.com/current-naqp-rtty-results/>

Congratulations to all participants! Please report any problems to me,
and there is still time to send me your photo or story for the final results.

Also, you can read the NCJ Feature articles, and find links to all the
NAQP and Sprint contest results and records at the main NCJ site:
http://ncjweb.com/
<http://ncjweb.com/>

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager