Re: [CQ-Contest] SPDX Contest 2023

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SPDX Contest 2023
From: sq7d@onet.pl
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:44:30 +0200
Hi

Sorry for mistake, contest will began at 15:00 UTC

We are after time change from winter to summer freshly. My mistake - my
apologize.

Matt

W dniu 2023-03-31 02:31:09 użytkownik sq7d@onet.pl napisał:
> An invitation to the SPDX Contest 2023

The SPDX CONTEST - event with the longest history - will take place this
weekend. This is a single country formula contest. It last 24 hours - from 14
UTC Saturday to 14 UTC Sunday.
Many plaques have been funded for numerous categories, e.g. NA SOSB 15M PHONE,
NA SOSB 10M SSB and many others (see below).
SP stations give abbreviation of their province, DX gives progressive number of
QSO for SP stations.
Most popular logging software implemented SPDX Contest.
Categories - CW, PHONE, MIXED with the combination of AB, SB, TRIBAND and HP,
LP, QRP.
Overlay categories are present for plaques - YOTA and KIDS.
Let's meet on Saturday and Sunday at the SPDX contest!

https://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/2023/

https://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/2023/awards.php

https://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/2023/Rules/SPDXC2023-Rules-V4-EN.pdf

Thanks