[CQ-Contest] Announcing the FT4 Sprint contest to be held this Thursday

To: rttydigital@groups.io, Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, wsjtgroup@groups.io, NCCC-blue <nccc-blue@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the FT4 Sprint contest to be held this Thursday evening local time in North America.
From: Dennis W1UE <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:29:23 -0400
To all FT4 operators worldwide:

The Northern California Contest Club is again pleased to sponsor our weekly
FT4 Sprint, aka FT4 NS (NCCC Sprint).

19 stations listed their score on 3930 last week, with 9 of them making
more than 20 Qs.
This contest is held every Friday UTC between 0100Z and 0130Z.  That's
Thursday evening in North America.

Please read the rules carefully.  They are posted at the following location:

https://www.ncccsprint.com/ft4ns.html

The standard FT4 frequencies are listed in the official rules, for which I
have given you the link above.

The posted rules list “any” as the frequency(ies) for 160 meters, but for
those of you who want to give 160 a whirl, try 1.836.

On 40m, please try 7080 and 7047.5

Uwe DG2YCB, has made some changes to his latest WSJT Improved.  They are:

1. For our FT4 Sprint, Logging is now triggered when "RR73" is received
from the other station.

2. A bug has been fixed that, under certain circumstances, caused the
"Enable TX" to drop out after 3 calls or 3 CQs.

3. When you transmit, the time indicator turns red (this can be turned
on/off).

You can find an installable file at :

an improved_PLUS
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-x-improved/files/WSJT-X_v2.7.0/Tests/wsjtx-2.7.0-rc2-win64_improved_PLUS_230725.exe/download>
and
an improved_AL_PLUS
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-x-improved/files/WSJT-X_v2.7.0/Tests/wsjtx-2.7.0-rc2-win64_improved_AL_PLUS_230725.exe/download>
 version

Good luck to all, and I hope to work you all this Thursday evening on
multiple bands (unless the CME or my FT4 gremlin gets me!)

73, Dennis W1UE