[CQ-Contest] announcing the 2023 run of the CQ World Wide RTTY contest!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] announcing the 2023 run of the CQ World Wide RTTY contest!
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <chris.tate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 10:59:30 -0700
Let the contest season begin! With worldwide solar conditions reaching the
cycles peak, and the ww digi contest behind us its time to start getting
those RTTY signals qrv

how better to start that than the Mother of all RTTY contest events, the CQ
Worldwide RTTY contest, where rtty operators from all over the world
compete for top diddling honors, less than 3 weeks away!

mark your calendars, this years run happens:

September 23 - 24, 2023

Starts: 0000 UTC Saturday
Ends: 2359 UTC Sunday

website with rules and more
https://cqwwrtty.com/index.htm

Some notes:
To help me document the contest in CQ magazine, content is key. To that
avail, I'd like to proactively request that you take photos of your effort,
your stations and most importantly you as well as document your efforts and
send them to N6WM -at- largeradio.org. get yourself featured in cq magazine!

***Plaque sponsorship - a great way to recognize a category, a zone or
region of the world with lumber!

the list of available plaques is here
https://cqwwrtty.com/plaques.htm

If you would like to sponsor a plaque, please contact Rich Cady, N1IXF at
plaques@cqwwrtty.com. Cost is $65. Sponsors have first-right-of-refusal for
next year's plaques.

We look forward to printing you as well as RTTY contesters worldwide! best
of luck and see you in a few weeks!

for W0YK, N1IXF and the CQ RTTY management team we wish you the best of
luck as well as many great qsos in the log!

73
Chris Tate
N6WM