[CQ-Contest] A Variation On CW SS HMO

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Variation On CW SS HMO
From: Ed Goss <ed.n3cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 16:07:39 -0400
Just a note about the points Tim N3QE listed for me in 2016, under his HMO compilation.  These points were the result of an experiment where I did not physically change stations or location, but operated both my home station and the W3APL club station simultaneously, using the right headphone for N3CW and the left headphone for my remote connection to W3APL. Separate logs were kept.  HMO was in parallel and not series ;)

--Ed, N3CW--