[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW this Saturday!!!

To: "fcg@groups.io" <fcg@groups.io>, "ajstockton@me.com" <ajstockton@me.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW this Saturday!!!
From: George Wagner <giwagner@k5kg.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:43:38 +0000
Hello CW Ops in NA: NK4O, AJ, has been working his bunz off signing up CW
operators to join a group for this weekend's NAQP.  His goal is to field 10
groups.  Each group can have up to 5 Single Ops, so he needs a total of 50
Single ops.  He currently has 18 or 20 signups, so I am encouraging everyone
who can operate CW (SO or SOA) to sign up with AJ unless you have already done
so.

Now here it where the fun comes in. These Single ops do not have to be in the
FCG.  They can be any where in North America.  It is the NorthAmericanQP, get
it.  Sooooo, if you have a buddy down in the Caribbean or in Central Am, or
even Canada - you know that frozen place up north - invite them to join one of
AJ's groups.

How to join a group?  Drop a note to AJ at
ajstockton@me.com<mailto:ajstockton@me.com>.   Tell him if you plan to be Full
Time (10 hrs) or Part Time (<10 hrs).

How do I work this contest?  Here are the rules:
ajstockton@me.com<mailto:ajstockton@me.com>
BTY, this is the easiest contest of all.  You just exchange your Name and
Location (State, Province, or NA country).  100w max (no amps), SO and SOA, 10
hrs max, 30 min breaks.

OJ, George, K5KG