Re: [CQ-Contest] [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Contest Practices [TIME CHANGE]

To: <rttydigital@groups.io>, <rtty@groups.io>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Contest Practices [TIME CHANGE]
From: <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 18:01:35 -0800
I’m sorry, but I got my times mixed up for the weekly Thursday practice
contests.  They are: :

NS FT8 0100-0130 UTC

WRT 0145-0215 UTC

NS CW 0230-0300

Therefore, let’s move second WPX RTTY practice session out one hour.  The
updated practice schedule is:

2100-2130 UTC, Thursday, 8 February

0300-0330 UTC, Friday, 9 February (Thursday evening NA time)

My apologies and thanks to David AD4TJ for alerting me.

73,

Ed W0YK