[CQ-Contest] Coax stubs located at outside antenna switch?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Coax stubs located at outside antenna switch?
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 19:31:02 -0300
I am thinking of modifying my SO2R station's antenna setup (would take too
long to explain what craziness I have going on here now, hi) but do any of
you locate coax stubs outside, at your remote antenna switches?

My shack is so small, there is literally no room for more coax inside and as
the "run" radio has one big hardline running out to its own antenna switch
and then individual antennas for each contest band, this would work for me,
so long as there are no downsides to locating them far away (165')  from the
radio.

Tnx - CU (all of a sudden!) in IARU

Mike VE9AA Just "N" (not NB) this weekend.

Mike - Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada