[CQ-Contest] AA3B to continue as WPX CW & SSB Contest Director

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AA3B to continue as WPX CW & SSB Contest Director
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 12:34:53 -0400
The World Wide Radio Operators Foundation (WWROF) is pleased to announce
that Bud Trench, AA3B has decided to continue as the WPX SSB and CW Contest
Director for the next several years. "After some personal reflection, I
realized how much I enjoyed administering the WPX SSB and CW Contests,
particularly log checking and results analysis.  I also derive satisfaction
from giving back to the Radiosport community which I have been part of for
over 50 years and want to continue to do so via contributions to the
prestigious WPX SSB and CW contests,"  said Bud Trench, AA3B."My goals are
to continue to grow WPX SSB and CW participation while also releasing high
integrity results as early as possible", noted Trench.   "My thanks to
everyone for your past support and I look forward to continued collaboration
going forward."

Let's welcome Bud as he reassumes responsibility for this important role in
our contest community.

73

Tim K3LR

Chairman WWROF