8.52 & suggestions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: 8.52 & suggestions
From: K5ZD@world.std.com (Randy A Thompson)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 00:35:30 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 21 Feb 1994, Barry Kutner wrote:

> One for the suggestion box - How about the ability to move the
> Windows around? For example, I wokred Single Band, so had no need for
> Ck Call or Ck Country. WOuld have been nice to Move Super check
> partial over to upper left, so could see all of it with Rate window
> up in upper right. Or can you do this, and I just don't know how?

Barry,

I used a beta version of CT9 this weekend and it has a feature just for
you - movable windows!  And it is nice, and does help, to be able to have
check partial and check country on the screen at the same time.
Sorry...can't tell you more or I would violate my non-disclosure agreement.

Randy, K5ZD