Super Check Partial

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Super Check Partial
From: Steven.M.London@att.com (Steven M London +1 303 538 4763)
Date: 22 Feb 94 18:37:00 GMT
N6ND wrote:
I also noticed that the Super Check Partial now requires 3 characters before it
generates the list where it used to require 2 characters.  I don't consider it
a real problem but wonder what was the rational behind the change?  I suspect
it was to speed up the operation with some of the slower computers but wonder
if it could be made a run-time switch.

--------
A few of us have been asking for a run-time switch on super check partial
for quite some time.  The "secret" -k1xm option to disable super check partial
works fine on my 486 (where I don't need it), but locks up CT on my
8088 (where I do need it).  Consequently, I am still using Version 7 on
my "dog" 8088 computer.

Steve, N2IC/0