Help please.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Help please.
From: rking@sescva.esc.edu (RICHARD KING - K5NA)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 10:21:02 -0500
Trey, I am having a lot of problems participating in the CT reflector. It is
probably because my little university's one-horse system does not recognize
DEC as a Internet entity. I will work with them to try and fix that. To get
registered on CT-USER required that I send a note to AD1C over the
PacketCluster because all my Internet notes to him were bounced.

Anyway, I have an answer for the VE3 that asked about a CT problem. Would
you mind forwarding my answer to CT-USER?  Thanks.

73, Richard