E-Mail Addresses

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: E-Mail Addresses
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Peter G. Smith)
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 10:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
For convenience ... well, not really THAT convenient ... a relatively
complete list of all ham radio users of the Internet (based primarily on
USENET accesses) is available by ftp -- filename hams_on_usenet, in the
ham_radio directory on FTP server ftp.cs.buffalo.edu.  The file is over
600k long but could presumably be inhaled by a word-processor or text
database and searched that way.  If you don't have FTP service, you can
get it in 6 100-k messages from the USENET mailgroup radio.amateur.misc,
and the first message in that group also gives instructions for getting
the file e-mailed by a server.

73, Pete
n4zr@netcom.com
NOTE: New Address