Fwd: CT & DVP & CQP....

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: CT & DVP & CQP....
From: 0006135537@mcimail.com (Richard Hallman)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 19:50 EST

-----------------
Forwarded Message

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Date: Wed Sep 28, 1994   5:18 AM EST
To: ct user
  EMS: INTERNET / MCI ID: 376-5414
  MBX: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com
Subject: CT & DVP & CQP....

   Ok....Many have confirmed to me that Versions above 9.02 are broke
for DVP and showing the path for the .BIN and CTY.DAT files at boot up.

   Ken,   What are we doing wrong?   Bug in the software or does our
setups on the Paths need to be modified?   I tried adding CTPATH and
DVP path to my autoexec and when I boot CT and input a .BIN file
name....I get general protection faults.

  Would really like to use 9.06 for CQP....But as it stands...Without the
DVP support, alot of us will be dead in the water.

                       Rich  KI3V