RESEND: HELP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RESEND: HELP
From: reisert@wrksys.enet.dec.com (Jim Reisert AD1C 02-Nov-1994 0737)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 07:34:05 -0500
From: Ken Starry <kestarry@southern.edu>
Subject: HELP
To: ct-user@sttng.eng.pko.dec.com
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 22:40:05 -0500 (EST)

        HELP I'm a new CT user and computer illiterate.  For
        CQWW I ran M/S with V 8.53 on 2 286 machines with a meg of
        memory each.  The "run" computer also controlled a 737 and
        had packet connected to it. We ran CT with master data for
        super check partial.

        The problem is that after about 350Qs the system slowed way
        down, especially the run computer.  The system could only
        keep up with rates of less than 15hr.  We turned off packet
        and the partial check windows.  This did not seem to help
        much! Several time we got a "network checksum error"

        Where did we go wrong? Is it asking to much to network 286
        machines?  Is it possible to turn super partial off with
        out exiting CT?  Was masterdata the problem?

        Inquiring minds want to know.  Please respond direct.

        73 Jeff Yeager KQ4HC

Jeff does not have a Internet account.  Please send replys to:
kestarry@southern.edu.  Thank you.
73 Kenny  KD4HIK