Changing dates

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Changing dates
From: craigr@marlin.nosc.mil (craigr@marlin.nosc.mil)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 15:59:50 EST

>Somehow my computers date got set ahead by two days and my cqcw dates
>in the log show as Nov 28 and 29th. Is there an easy way of changing
>the dates or will I have to individually change each qso - all 1035 of
>them :-(  The reason I want to change the bin file instead of the
>paper log is I would like to import it into my log program logmaster
>plus plus.
>I'm using ver 9.13

>tks Rick
>Rick Laity VE1AZN
>rlaity@fox.nstn.ca

I had a similar problem after FD this year.  Some of our computers were off in
time and we didn't catch the problem before the start.  So I wrote a program to
change all the times in a CT9 .bin file by a fixed number of seconds.  It seems
to work fine, solved the problem.  It's available by anonymous FTP from
n6nd.nosc.mil  in hamradio subdirectory  as  TIMESHFT.EXE .    73  Rick

Rick Craig, N6ND
craigr@nosc.mil