Problem interfacing with TS-940

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Problem interfacing with TS-940
From: FLUORINE@delphi.com (FLUORINE@delphi.com)
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 1994 16:59:27 -0500 (EST)
I'm having no luck getting CT (ver9.1 -same symtoms with earlier versions)
to recognize my 940.  Another program (Ham Windows) has no trouble controll-
ing the radio.  I'm using the Kenwood interface.  Both COMTSR4 and SETUP
are set for com4,4800 baud, 8n1.  Whenever I start up CT with my 940 as
radio 1, I get the message "Kenwood radio not initialized" followed by
"Kenwood radio timeout" at which point CT freezes and the computer has to
be re-booted.  Any ideas?  Thanks.  John Hill K2YY