CT 9.14 and cqww cw

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.14 and cqww cw
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 22:49:19 PST
We used CT 9.14 during CQWW CW multi/multi and ran into a few minor problems.
In general things worked great.  No magic toroids, no extensive ground systm
in the shack, lots of chaos, but it really worked like a rock.

1) On my TS-850's when changing bands it would always switch from CW-R to CW.
I really like the 850 set to tune the same sideband on cw as the 930
does..  This was fixed in an earlier version of CT.

2) I like the .NOT file.  Makes for interesting reading afterwards.

3) Any way to get the alt-A window and the alt-S window on the screen at the
same time?

4) The MULTI.CFG file supplied with CT 9.13 did not work for some reason.
There must be some extra non-printing characters in it.  We erased it and
started from scratch.  I notice the file is supplied in the 9.14 update but
didn't check to see if it really worked.

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com

Tom Frenaye, K1KI
P O Box 386
West Suffield CT 06093