TS-440 TTL TO RS232 IN

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: TS-440 TTL TO RS232 IN
From: garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net (Gary Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 01:43:56 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 23 Jan 1995 john.fischer@accessil.com wrote:

> I am looking for an interface I can build between my Kenwood TS-440
> and my PC for CT.  I have the chips for the 440, but now I need to
> find a TTL to RS-232 interface.
> Anyone have a simple circuit?
> Thanks,
> John Fischer, KB9GEG

See the Feb 1993 issue of QST....the Kenwood circuit works great.

73 Gary

    # FROM THE "HOLE": THE RF DIODE                     /      /       / #
    #                                                 /      /       /   #
    # GARY SCHWARTZ K9GS                            /      /       /     #
    # INTERNET: garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net          /======/=======/       #
    # PACKET: K9GS@WA9KEC.WI.USA.NOAM           /       /|     /         #
    # SNAIL MAIL:W328 S8072 HICKORY NUT LN.   /       /  |   /           #
    #            MUKWONAGO, WI 53149        /       /    | /             #
    #            USA                                     |               #
    #                 73 and keep your stick on the ice                  #

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com