Alt-P

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Alt-P
From: chef@helios.acm.rpi.edu (William Liporace)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 95 22:37:26 EST
I was learning how to use a laptop for a little operating a station
with no computer for AR DX CW. I was playin around with some of the
screens and went to restore the screen with Alt-O and hit Alt-P
instead. This imediately dumped me out and killed the program. If this
happens will I lose my log? Will this kill my weekend? I am hoping to
do some cw from a place where I can get on with out neighbors complaining
and my wife nagging me, I really don't want to come home in a tither
because of a typo :-(
This may be because of another problem, but I will be happy to hear
about the suggestions :-)
CUL Will

--
William Liporace KB2HUN          chef@helios.acm.rpi.edu