CT9 and Yaesu

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT9 and Yaesu
From: K2SG@aol.com (K2SG@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 14:24:43 -0500
Help!  The current version of CT9 (CT9.17) and previous versions of CT do not
work properly with the FT-890.  It takes 20 to 25 seconds to make a log
entry.  There is a long delay between typing a letter in the CALLSIGN field
before it appears.  When you finally get all the letters to appear the same
delay occurs in the report field and even a longer delay after hitting enter
to register the Q.  All in all it takes longer than 25 seconds to log a
worked station.  Would appreciate any info and help which I will pass along
to others having the same problem.  I have tried several different FT890's
and several different Yaesu interfaces.  I have also tried 4 different
computers and 6 different versions of CT all with the same results.

...Tony K2SG

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com