ARRL: M/2 Loggs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL: M/2 Loggs
From: fred_c@ece.ee.montana.edu (Fred Cady ieefc@msu.oscs.montana.edu)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 18:02:33 EST
Hello all and help,
I'm trying to sort out the logs for ARRL CW M/2 entry from N7ML.
The CT command WRITEARRL produces a N7ML.LOG file with
both RUN1 and RUN2 logs intertwingled.  The ARRL rules seem to impley
that one should submit separate logs for each station (they (C.2) actually
say "Each of the two transmitters must keep a separate, chronological log..."
but don't actually say that these logs have to be submitted.  Am I
missing something?  Should WRITEARRL make two separate files ala the CQWW
M/S print?  WRITELOG does make two files but not in the ARRL format.
I guess I can always wizz N7ML.LOG into a word processor and sort it
as ARRL wants it.  Can anybody help here?
Thanks and 73, Fred KE7X (ieefc@msu.oscs.montana.edu)

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com